Hi, I'm Kaitlin!
My story doesn’t begin with me picking up a camera at a young age and suddenly wanting to be a wedding photographer. In fact, if you were to travel back in time to ask my 5-year-old self what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would have told you a pink bunny. Yup, I legit wanted to transform into a cute, pink, fuzzy bunny, and my parents were too nice to crush my 5-year-old dreams, so they went along with it.
Luckily, somewhere along the way, I realized being a bunny wasn’t all it’s cracked up to be, along with a few other questionable career choices (me, a rocket scientist? hah!). I knew I wanted to serve others while still doing something I enjoyed – so, enter wedding photography!
Getting to serve a couple on their wedding day is such a privilege and something I look forward to each time I prep for a wedding, especially when that couple’s love is rooted in their excitement to begin their lifelong commitment of getting to serve their best friend.
A few of my favorite things
- Black coffee. The baristas at Starbucks know better than to ask if I need room for cream. Give it to me straight!
- Model home tours. I could spend all day going into these, especially ones that I could never afford (hey, a girl can dream, right?)
- Sandals. Pretty sure I wear them 340 days out of the year (Don’t worry, I promise I won’t show up in Rainbows to your wedding!)
- Disneyland. I have an entire strategy on how to maximize my time there and wait in the least amount of lines. Sidenote: it’s my goal to shoot a wedding there – just sayin’ :)
- Target. Need I say more? Been a proud Redcard holder since 2012.